And booking information
Terms and Conditions
- Places are confirmed with a 50 percent deposit at the time of booking.
- The final payment of 50 percent is due 30 days before the date of course commencement. If the booking is made with 30 days of the course commencement, then full payment is due at the time of booking, and this will then be the final payment.
- Bookings may be cancelled, by either party, with a full refund and without penalty, at any point before the final payment is due.
- Refunds are not offered on cancellations made after the final payment is due.
- If the course cannot be run (or a place cannot be offered) as originally planned, we will offer you a full refund or, where possible, offer you the option to switch to another course.
- If we cannot run the course as a result of the unexpected unavailability of the course Director, we may need to cancel the course or offer you a refund.
- We recommend that participants take out suitable insurance including cancellation protection, particularly if substantial travel expenses are likely to be incurred.
- Rooms are nominally assigned at the time of booking, but may be re-designated within the same price band if circumstances require it.
- You are responsible for informing us of any particular dietary requirements, allergies and intolerances. Our chefs will try their best to accommodate such requests, but as our food is freshly prepared in our small kitchen that may also handle allergens, we can’t guarantee that our food and drinks are allergen-free.
- Please ensure you have any medication with you and alert a member of the team in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Guests with limited mobility can be accommodated on the ground floor of the Coach House if sufficient prior notice is given at the time of booking. Guests should be aware that access to the main house involves a small number of steps, and access to the cellar is via a flight of stone steps.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 23 October 2017