And booking information
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AMENDED FOR COVID-19)
- Places are confirmed with a 50 percent deposit at the time of booking.
- The final payment of 50 percent is due 30 days before the date of course commencement. If the booking is made within 30 days of the course commencement, then full payment is due at the time of booking, and this will then be the final payment.
- Bookings may be cancelled for any reason, less a balance of £100, at any point before the final payment is due.
- Under normal circumstances refunds are not offered on cancellations made after the final payment is due.
- However, if the participant needs to cancel for a COVID related reason, we will refund the final payment (i.e. reduce the cost of the course by 50%) and arrange for the participant to join the group sessions, private tuition and Saturday recital by Zoom.
- COVID related cancellation reasons include:
- COVID symptoms or diagnosis
- Government requirement to quarantine
- Self isolation
- Regional lockdown
- And any other reasonable COVID related issue
- If the course cannot be run (or a place cannot be offered) as originally planned, we will offer you a full refund or, where possible, offer you the option to switch to another course.
- If we cannot run the course as a result of the unexpected unavailability of the course Director, we may need to cancel the course or offer you a refund.
- We recommend that participants take out suitable insurance including cancellation protection, particularly if substantial travel expenses are likely to be incurred.
- Rooms are nominally assigned at the time of booking, but may be re-designated within the same price band if circumstances require it.
- You are responsible for informing us of any particular dietary requirements, allergies and intolerances. Our chefs will try their best to accommodate such requests, but as our food is freshly prepared in our small kitchen that may also handle allergens, we can’t guarantee that our food and drinks are allergen-free.
- Please ensure you have any medication with you and alert a member of the team in the event of an allergic reaction.
- Guests with limited mobility can be accommodated on the in the Old Dairy if available. Guests should be aware that access to the main house involves a small number of steps, and access to the cellar is via a flight of stone steps. Access to the guest bedrooms in the main house involve two or three flights of stairs.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of September 2020
- Registered office is Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark St, London SE1 1TY care of our London Accountants.